Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Week 28: Recipe #3--Turkey Wrap with Cucumber Cream Cheese

This is a Rachael Ray recipe that I found on Pinterest (see link below).  It's a very simple go-to meal when you are having a busy weeknight.  I used whole wheat wraps vs. flour tortillas and also added dried dill weed to the cucumber/cream cheese mixture.  I also didn't use the measurements she had listed, I just sort of estimated my own.  I served these with fruit and crackers.  Makes 1 serving (that is what the site says, but I'm not sure why 3 tortillas were needed).
Photo from www.rachaelraymag.com
You'll Need:
  • 1/4 c. chopped cucumber
  • 4 Tblsp. softened cream cheese
  • 3 large flour tortillas (or one large wrap; I used 1/2 a large wrap as one serving)
  • 1/4 lb. sliced smoked turkey breast 
Preparation:
  1. Stir cucumber into cream cheese.  
  2. Spread on tortillas; layer with turkey slices and roll up.
Recipe and link:  http://www.rachaelraymag.com/Recipes/rachael-ray-magazine-recipe-search/fast-recipes/turkey-wrap-with-cucumber-cream-cheese

No comments:

Post a Comment