Thursday, March 8, 2012

Week 29: Recipe #3--Beef and Black Bean Taco Bake

I found this recipe on Pinterest.  It is from a site called Eat at Home Cooks (see link below).  It is SUPER easy to make, it only has 5 ingredients, and it was delicious!  I will definitely making this again soon.  My girls both LOVE black beans, so this was a hit with them.  I served this with a green salad and some fruit.  Makes 6-8 servings.
Photo from eatathomecooks.com
You'll Need:
  • 1 lb. ground beef, browned
  • 1 jar black bean and corn salsa
  • 1 can black beans
  • 6-10 tortillas, flour or corn (I used 8 corn)
  • 2 c. cheddar cheese, shredded 
  • optional:  extra cheddar cheese for topping
Preparation:
  1. Mix all ingredients together in a large bowl.
  2. Pour into a 9 x 13 casserole dish that has been sprayed with cooking spray.
  3. Cover and bake at 350 degrees for 30-45 minutes.  (I forgot to cover it, and it turned out fine.)
Recipe and link:  http://eatathomecooks.com/2010/04/beef-and-black-bean-taco-bake.html

No comments:

Post a Comment